Sunday, June 01, 2008

Back in print…

…after a month and a half of tech problems, I’m back online and posting on a brand new Mac Mini. My scanner’s not together yet, so here are some outtakes from my book “Lucifer’s Garden of Verses vol. 1 The Devil on Fever Street” that were stored on my harddrive… accompanied by a whole bunch of reviews for my recent contributions to the Graphic Classics series of adaptations. (Thanks to my friend Tom Pomplun for the links… and the work!)
  • Comicmix


  • Comicbits


  • Forbidden Planet


  • Comics Industry News


  • AV Club


  • Sequart


  • Count Gore


  • and my personal favorite.

  • Now, it's back to the drawing board... I’m currently adapting 3 interviews from Studs Turkel's WORKING for Hill & Wang, Oscar Wilde’s THE BALLAD OF READING GAOL for Graphic Classics, and creating ANANSI'S DREAMBOOK, an original Graphic Novel for NBM. Hope you like them!

    Lance Tooks

    2 Comments:

    Blogger Mister Ron said...

    As ever, nice stuff...

    6:54 PM  
    Blogger Harry Candelario said...

    A Mac mini? I thought you were a man!?! That's like the moped of computers! You should've gotten the Chrysler of computers!! Hey, at least you got a Mac. Good to see you posting again.

    8:39 AM  

    Post a Comment

    << Home